IntroDUCKtion is our orientation program that is required for all incoming transfer students. During IntroDUCKtion, you’ll learn what it means to be a Duck and complete the steps needed for you to register for your fall term classes.
Register Now for Get Explicit 101: October 10 and 11
Get Explicit is a mandatory program for all incoming students that addresses what it means to be a Duck by preventing sexual violence. The peer-led training includes interactive discussions about healthy sexuality, boundaries, communication, consent, social norms, sexual assault, and bystander intervention.
If you did not participate in Get Explicit prior to classes starting, select one time from the list below to reserve your Zoom spot for your required Get Explicit session:
- Saturday, October 10, 10:00–11:30 a.m. PDT
- Saturday, October 10, 2:00–3:30 p.m. PDT
- Sunday, October 11, 10:00–11:30 a.m. PDT
- Sunday, October 11, 2:00–3:30 p.m. PDT
There is a handbook that is used during the Get Explicit program. If you did not receive one at move-in, please log in using your Duck ID to access the Get Explicit Handbook.
- Complete the mandatory IntroDUCKtion and Academic Advising Prep Module on Canvas (login with your Duck ID).
- Once you’ve completed the Academic Advising Prep Module, you will meet virtually with an academic advisor to discuss your fall term class schedule.
- Once you meet with an academic advisor, you will be cleared to register for your fall schedule.
IntroDUCKtion Interest Sessions
Quick Quack Emails
Check out the weekly Quick Quacks for links to faculty perspectives and interest sessions:
- Quick Quack July 5
- Quick Quack July 12
- Quick Quack July 19
- Quick Quack July 26
- Quick Quack August 2
- Quick Quack August 9
- Quick Quack August 16
- Quick Quack August 23
- Quick Quack August 30
- Quick Quack September 6
- Quick Quack September 13
- Quick Quack September 18
The Student Alumni Association welcomes all students and guests to our Q&A panel event that will feature students who have served in current/past SAA leadership, as well as, alumni who have participated in our online/in-person events. Students can expect to learn the various ways to get involved with the SAA, receive advice on networking from current students and alumni, and find out more about what things we have coming up this Fall!