IntroDUCKtion is our orientation program that is required for all incoming transfer students. During IntroDUCKtion, you’ll learn what it means to be a Duck and complete the steps needed for you to register for your fall term classes.
Virtual IntroDUCKtion for transfer students will be three-hour sessions via Zoom at the following dates and times:
- July 8 from 9:00 a.m.–noon. Registration will close on July 5 at 11:59 p.m.
- July 14 from 1:00–4:00 p.m. Registration will close on July 5 at 11:59 p.m.
- July 22 from 5:00–8:00 p.m. Registration will close on July 19 at 11:59 p.m.
Each session will include:
- An opening session to welcome you to the UO community
- Get Explicit, a peer-led training including interactive discussions about healthy sexuality, boundaries, communication, consent, social norms, sexual assault, and bystander intervention
- Information about financial aid and scholarships
- Advice from current students who transferred to the UO
- Important next steps you need to take before fall
- Complete the Intent to Register form in DuckWeb. Open the Admissions Menu and select the Intent to Register form. Choose the option to defer your payment, no questions asked.
- Register for IntroDUCKtion. In the Admissions Menu on DuckWeb, select Register for Orientation and FIGs. Our priority registration deadline passed on June 21, but late registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis.
- Complete the mandatory Academic Advising Prep Module (more details will be shared soon.)
- Once you’ve completed the Academic Advising Prep Module, you will meet virtually with an academic advisor to discuss your Fall term class schedule.
- Once you meet with an academic advisor, you will be cleared to register for your Fall Schedule.
- We are planning to offer optional Transfer Hangouts in Zoom if you want to meet some of your fellow classmates. Dates and times are still being finalized.