IntroDUCKtion is our orientation program that is required for all incoming transfer students. During IntroDUCKtion, you’ll learn what it means to be a Duck and what it takes to be successful.
We will offer a hybrid model for our 2021 Transfer IntroDUCKtion. Over the summer, we will offer remote/online required programs and activities, and in September, we will offer transfer-specific in-person activities.
Fall 2021 Transfer students will be required to first*:
And then do the following in any order**:
- Participate in a live IntroDUCKtion webinar
- Complete the online advising preparation module open now!
- Watch and reflect on several Interest Sessions and Faculty Perspectives coming soon!
- Complete remote individual academic advising appointment and registration for fall classes when you’re eligible
We will also offer a rich set of optional remote programs this summer specifically designed for transfer students and we will email you about these opportunities throughout the summer.
AVAILABLE LIVE WEBINARS
- Monday, July 19, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. PDT
- Friday, July 30, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. PDT
- Friday, August 13, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. PDT
- Monday, August 30, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. PDT
*If you complete the first two steps prior to June 18, 2021, you will be eligible for advising and registration before July 6, 2021. If you complete those steps after June 18, 2021, you will be eligible for advising and registration beginning on July 6, 2021.
**These requirements can be completed in any order but in order to be eligible for advising and registration you must first register for IntroDUCKtion and claim your DuckID.