IntroDUCKtion is our orientation program that is required for all incoming students. During IntroDUCKtion, you will learn what it means to be a Duck and complete the steps needed for you to register for your winter term classes.
Each student must attend a virtual IntroDUCKtion session. You can sign up using your application status portal.
- Virtual webinar: Friday, December 2, 2022, from 4:00–6:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- Virtual webinar: Tuesday, January 3, 2023, from 4:00–6:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Undergraduate international students are required to attend the in-person International Student Orientation (ISO) session and the virtual IntroDUCKtion session. (J-1 exchange students are only required to attend the in-person ISO session.)
- Friday, December 2, 2022, from 4:00–6:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- Tuesday, January 3, 2023, from 4:00–6:30 p.m. Pacific Time
In-Person ISO Session
- International students admitted for winter 2023 will also be required to attend a program designed specifically for international students. You will receive more details from International Student and Scholar Services shortly.
We are so excited that you will be joining the flock. We have additional requirements along with signing up for IntroDUCKtion that we want to make sure you complete:
Sign up for IntroDUCKtion. It’s our mandatory orientation experience. Sign up through your application status portal.
Claim your Duck ID. Your Duck ID is your UO computing account and the first part of your "@uoregon.edu" email address.
Establish your Duo login. All incoming students must set up a Duo account in order to access UO learning systems (Navigate, Canvas, and Community).
Check your UO email. You’ll use your Duck ID password to log in.
Please note: Your invitation to schedule your first advising appointment will come via email to your UO account. Please remember to check junk mail as sometimes the email may not route to your inbox.
Log in to your community page. This is where you will complete your pre-advising module, attend additional sessions, write reflections, and learn more about other IntroDUCKtion requirements.
Download the Navigate app! This is how you will schedule follow-up appointments with an advisor after your orientation advising appointment.