We know you’re excited about being a Duck. We’re excited, too!
Please wait to make travel arrangements until you have received your confirmation email after registering for the program. Unfortunately, we are unable to change your registration to accommodate previously made travel plans. For instance, we cannot add you to a full session even if you’ve made flight reservations before attempting to register.
We will continue to post updates to this page for student housing for IntroDUCKtion, parent and family hotel accommodations, and more.
Traveling to Eugene
The Eugene Airport, conveniently located approximately 10 miles from downtown and campus, is serviced by Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, Southwest, United Airlines, and flights connecting from any number of major airlines. For Eugene Airport information, call 541-682-5544 or visit the Eugene Airport website.
Additionally, check out Eugene Airport's ground transportation webpage to get to campus once you've landed. It provides suggestions for taxis, rental cars, and rideshare services like Lyft and Uber. Please refer to our ride-hailing map for designated pick-up and drop-off locations on campus.
Some visitors choose to fly into Portland and drive two hours south to Eugene. Groome Transportation brings visitors from the Portland airport to UO's campus. Portland International Airport's ground transportation webpage is another great resource.
Train, Bus, or Shuttle
- Amtrak: 800-872-7245
- Bolt Bus: 1-877-BOLTBUS
- FlixBus: 855-626-8585
- Greyhound-Trailways, Eugene: 541-344-6265
- Lane Transit District (Eugene's bus system): 541-687-5555
- From the Eugene Airport: Follow Highway 99 until it becomes Seventh Avenue. Get in the right lane and follow Seventh Avenue until it becomes Franklin Boulevard. Get in the right lane and follow Franklin Boulevard to Agate Street. Turn right onto Agate Street.
- From Portland and north: From Interstate 5 South, take Exit 194B. Take Exit 2, keep left, and follow the signs to the UO. Proceed in the left lane over the Ferry Street Bridge, exiting onto Broadway, which becomes Franklin Boulevard. Follow Franklin Boulevard to Agate Street. Turn right onto Agate Street.
- From Ashland and south: From Interstate 5 North, take Exit 191. Turn right onto Glenwood Boulevard, then turn left onto Franklin Boulevard. Stay in the left lane and follow Franklin Boulevard through three lights. Look for a "UO Next Left" sign as you drive west on Franklin Boulevard. At the fourth light, turn left onto East 13th Avenue.
- From the Oregon coast: Take Highway 126 East until it becomes West Eleventh Avenue. Follow West Eleventh Avenue to Garfield Street and turn left. Take Garfield to 7th Avenue and turn right. Get in the right lane and follow 7th Avenue until it becomes Franklin Boulevard. Turn right onto Agate Street.
On-campus parking will be available upon request. To request an IntroDUCKtion parking permit, please follow the instructions sent to students that have registered for IntroDUCKtion in an email they'll receive seven days prior to their session date. Permit information will be emailed by University of Oregon Transportation Services to the email address students provided during registration.
One parking permit is available per family and only to those students and families who are attending IntroDUCKtion. To avoid receiving a parking citation, students should request and claim a parking permit prior to their session date.