What classes should you take? Which dining venue has the best sandwiches? How do you find a tutor? Where’s the place you can rent a bike again? Whether you’re a first-year student or transferring from another school, we bet you’ve got a few questions. Luckily, we’ve got answers at our virtual IntroDUCKtion sessions.
During virtual IntroDUCKtion you will:
- Get to know other new Ducks
- Interact with faculty, staff, and current students
- Find out how to get involved on campus
- Listen to current faculty to learn more about their research and the UO classroom experience
- Hear from various campus departments as they share more about resources
Later in the summer, you will have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor to talk about fall term classes. After your advising session you will be able to complete your fall term registration. More details about this process will be shared with you at a later date.