What are the dates of tabling during IntroDUCKtion sessions?
Tabling during the summer IntroDUCKtion sessions will be:
- Session 1: June 29, 11:30–1:00
- Transfer Session 2: July 2, 11:30–1:00
- Transfer Session 3: July 6, 11:30–1:00
- Session 2: July 10, 11:30–1:00
- Session 3: July 13, 11:30–1:00
- Session 4: July 17, 11:30–1:00
- Session 5: July 20, 11:30–1:00
- Session 6: July 24, 11:30–1:00
- Session 7: July 27, 11:30–1:00
- Session 8: July 31, 11:30–1:00
- Session 9: August 3, 11:30–1:00
During the two-day IntroDUCKtion sessions, tabling during the Involvement Fair occurs on the second day.
How can I get a table at an orientation session for my business or organization?
We host 11 IntroDUCKtion sessions throughout the summer, and the Info Fair is always a highlight for new students and their families. We invite non-University of Oregon businesses and organizations to participate in the Info Fair as a part of a sponsorship package. Tabling is not available to non-UO entities unless associated with a sponsorship package.
I just want a table; I'm not interested in other offers within a sponsorship package. Is there no way for me to just purchase a table?
Unfortunately, no, tabling during IntroDUCKtion is not available apart from a sponsorship package.
Can I solicit the contact information of students and their families while tabling during an IntroDUCKtion session?
Solicitation of student information is available with the PhD sponsorship package. All other sponsorship packages allow for the distribution of your business's or organization's information, but collecting information from students (including email addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers, etc.) is prohibited.
Does the UO provide access to electricity and wi-fi while tabling?
Under specific conditions electricity can be provided while tabling, but most Info Fairs occur outside, so electricity is unavailable. Wi-fi is available on campus to guests. You can access the UO Guest wifi network when on campus by following these instructions:
- On your computer or mobile device, select the UO Guest wireless network.
- Select Create an account.
- Provide the requested information, check the box indicating you accept the terms and conditions (UO's Acceptable Use Policy), and then click Register.
- Click Send password via email and/or Send password via text message. (Note: The system may not acknowledge the button click, but it is sending you the message.)
- Once you've received a message containing your password, click Log in.
- Enter your assigned username and password. You should then be connected to the UO Guest wireless network.
After the initial registration process, you can use wireless by selecting the UO Guest wireless network on your computer or mobile device and logging in with your assigned username and password, if necessary. Access will be available for 7 days, after which you will need to recreate your account.
How long is the duration of a sponsorship?
Sponsorship partnerships are for one calendar year beginning February 1.
Will the UO initate paperwork for the agreement once I select a sponsorship package?
We will draw up an agreement and send to the contact indicated on the sponsorship application for review and signature.
What is the University of Oregon's tax ID number?
Do you provide metrics on the impact of a sponsorship?
Yes, we provide data on mobile app downloads and tap-thrus, as well as the number of students, parents, and family members who attend IntroDUCKtion. For website click-thrus, we recommend setting up a Google Analytics account for the specific destination webpage.